Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just a thought

Its crazy to think what a few kind words could do to change someone's life/mood. If we were all just nice and not judgemental no one would ever be sad mad or upset. Just the other day I was at Walmart, I wasn't in the best of moods and this lady out of no where told me I was beautiful. Just a few kind words changed my train of thought brightened up my mood and just made my day that much better. What im trying to get out of this little blog is that if we all go around giving compliments, throwing a smile to someone and just being genuine to one another then this world would be that much better. you never know what someone is going through or what you can do to help them but a little smile could go far...
I surely am not the best of writers but hey at least I try. I want to end this blog with a quote that always helps me through hard times.
"A little rain must fall before the sun shines"
Love&light
Princessgisele